Traveling from Keighley:
- From the roundabout at the junction of Keighley Road and Station Road, head in the direction of Hebden Bridge.
- After half a mile, pass the Oxenhope Fisheries followed by the Bay Horse Inn on your right.
- After another 100 yards, Shaw Lane is the turn off right (signposted to Stanbury). Turn as if into Shaw Lane, then immediately turn right between two large gateposts down the driveway to the Centre. The call box in the Centre is 01535 646829.
Traveling from Hebden Bridge:
- Head as signposted towards Haworth and Keighley.
- Proceed over the moorland for about 6 miles, you will then descend into Oxenhope village.
- St. Mary’s Church is on your left as you enter the village, the Community Centre is shortly afterwards (take the next left after the church into Shaw Lane, then immediately right into the driveway to the Centre)